engaged

Without going into the details, I am so thrilled to say that I am engaged to be married to the most wonderful, giving, silly, compassionate, supportive man. ย I am so grateful that this human being exists, and that I was lucky enough to find him…

Engaged3

Engaged1

Engaged2

Engaged4

This entry was posted in Travel. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to engaged

1. maggiesause says:

Congratulations, beautiful!! I can’t wait to celebrate with you both.

2. Congratulations I am so happy for you both!

3. andmorefood says:

congratulations!that bridge is one of the most beautiful places in paris (:

Thank you so much! Yes, I think I like the Pont L’Archeveche even more than the Pont des Arts. All the bridges in Paris are beautiful though! ๐Ÿ™‚ xo

4. Congratulations! And what wonderful photographs with Paris’s love locks. Fรฉlicitations!

5. Oh, Lindsay, I am so happy for you! Congratulations … MANY congratulations! Wishing you both an extraordinarily happy engagement (enjoy every minute of it!) and a lifetime together full of laughter, joy, and goodness =) The warmest, very best wishes to you both and enjoy your remaining time in Paris, newlyweds! xo!

6. congrats! there’s no better feeling! enjoy this special time!

7. smileycook says:

Congrats! I wish you both lots of love and happiness โค

Congratulations! And he has good taste, as well!

9. ladyredspecs says:

Paris has worked her magic on you…….congratulations!

10. Anjo Angela Lim says:

Congratulations, so happy for you! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Helena says:

Congratulations, Lindsay, I wish you all the best ! This is such a wonderful thing to find the right person to get engaged with.
    And the review of your trip in France makes me see our country in a new, delightful light… Thank you, I hope you’ll be enjoying as well your remaining time here.

Thank you Helena! We had a marvelous time in Normandy and Paris – so sad that it’s already over and we are back to reality! We will soon have to plan a trip back though! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope you are doing well! xo

Aaaah!!! So, so happy!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I felt the same about my Aaron when we got engaged… and I continue to be thankful for him every day. Exciting times ahead!! xx

13. Congratulations and many happy years together!.

14. Greta Newgren Fitzgerald says:

Congrats Linds! May the fairytale continue and you both continue to reep endless love.

15. Pingback: Awards and Acknowledgements (II) « Laura's Mess

16. cityjulep says:

awwww…so romantic to be engaged in paris…sigh..what girls dreams are made of… congrats to you and your future hubby…may love always be with you… sarah

17. Congragulations! Very romantic ๐Ÿ™‚ and the lock…Wauuw!

18. Congratulations! Wishing you all the best. And in Paris! That is fabulous. ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Aw man, he’s putting the rest of us guys to shame! A big congratulations to you both.

20. Lilly Sue says: