featured on style me pretty living

style me pretty

image via style me pretty living

I am so thrilled and honored to be featured on style me pretty living today to discuss my “must have” kitchen essentials – check out the feature here.  I, like most brides to be, am completely obsessed with style me pretty, drawing so much inspiration from the gorgeous weddings featured there.  And when they launched a separate, sister site – style me pretty living – I was smitten. Featuring everything from recipes, to interior design, to DIY tutorials, to studio tours, to party planning tips – there is quite literally something for everyone. Beautifully curated and incredibly addictive, it has become my go-to morning read while sipping coffee.

This entry was posted in Random Notes. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to featured on style me pretty living

1. Alice says:

Great picks!! LOVE Savon De Marseille… I have the Olive Lavender one at home. It’s my favorite hand soap!

Thank you Alice! I have never tried that scent – will have to pick it up next time and give it a try – sounds delightful! I also really love the rose scent. The packaging on all of their products is just so cute! Hope to see you soon! xoxo

2. Such a pleasure to have you! Thanks for being so awesome (and I’m seriously going to start listening to Billie Holiday in the kitchen. I can’t believe I didn’t think of that!)

3. Cecile says:

I got married way back in 1971. There are so many more fabulous kitchen essentials today than there were “in those days”. I’m still “collecting kitchen essentials”. It’s kind of like an addiction! Someone once said to me, “How many platters can one person need?” It’s not a “need” – it’s an addiction. (Now I use my blog as an excuse for adding to my plate and platter collection!)

Haha very good point – kitchen “essentials” today are probably not really essentials at all, but little gadgets and commodities to make cooking more fun…I completely agree that one cannot have too many platters! xoxo

4. Cecile says:

And I truly treasure not only my own “old stuff” but I also what I’ve inherited of my mothers and her mothers! Gonna go now & check out “style me pretty living”. (Loved the site – AND – gonna buy me a microplane – something I didn’t realize I “needed”!!)

5. mbethanychase says:

I have the olive & lavender soap too and am equally obsessed. Just bought some of the traditional bath soap, too – the giant cube is a challenge but it smells SO good.

And I’ve started a troubling addiction to Le Creuset, too… my cookware is Dune but I have a few ceramic pieces in that beautiful Marseille color. And just today got two of the Staub minis in the Grenadine color… that deep glossy burgundy is absolutely gorgeous. Now I just have to figure out what to cook in them. :P

Haha I am glad that we share similar kitchen essential addictions! :) Le Creuset just make the best cookware – I seriously have made so many different things in mine over the last 6 years, and it never ceases to deliver even, perfectly cooked things. I am such a fan! I have purchased the slightly smaller size as well, which is great for making custards and puddings. I love the thought of a deep burgundy – how gorgeous! xoxo

6. Congratulations on the feature and I really love all of your picks!

7. Lucy says:

I seriously don’t know what I would do without my big Le Crueset! Makes entertaining so much easier! Such great choices :)
    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog